Today’s blog is another instalment of my top 5 series, this one is about my top 5 lip products at the moment as we know things can change.
Sooooo here we go…..💄💋
1) Lush bubblegum lip scrub £5.50 for 25glush says “Prep your lips with a buff and polish at the start of your make-up routine to ensure your lipstick glides on and stays put. Just apply with a clean finger, and let the exfoliating caster sugar and softening jojoba oil scrub away dead skin and infuse moisture to rejuvenate your smile” This all natural lip scrub is a must have for any lipstick hoarder, it keeps the lips in great condition and it tastes and smells amazing I could almost eat it 🙊.
2) Burts bees 🐝 £3.69 for 4.25g
This all natural lip balm gives perfect moisturisation with a dash of sweetness. It comes in many different flavours to suit everyone’s taste. It is conveniently sized, this balm fits perfectly into any pocket, purse or backpack, so you can keep moisturised on the go. No excuses for dry lips with this around.
3) Mac Lip liners £13 for 1.45g
As much as I try to avoid buying Mac as much as I can due to animal testing, I can’t deny the quality of their products 😞. I can’t seem to find long lasting liners in such variations of colours. My personal favourites are whirl,cork,brick and nightmoth. They are well worth the money as they last forever and wear really well.
4) Colour pop ultra matte lipsticks £4.70 for 3.2g
These are now my go too lipsticks 🙌🏼 the shade variation is out of this world and they are quality for such a cheap price!😍👌🏼It has a super lightweight formula that just glides onto your lips leaving an ultra matte finish. It’s very long wearing and completely kiss proof 💋. My favourite shades are, trap,notion,flitter and beeper.
5) Limecrime lipstick £16 for 2.5g
These used to be my go too before I found colour pop give you way more for way less.what drew me to lime crime was the wild colours as I like to experiment. However As much as I still love limecrime they are way too overpriced when your ordering to the U.K. Compared to other companies unfortunately. But if you are feeling like a splurge they are lovely and give you chance to explore and use “unusual” lip colours that others may not offer. My favourites are faded,cashmere,Salem, mint to be and peacock.
What are your favourite lip products?